Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shiny New Stuff


Becca is obsessed with hardware. She's been asking for knobs and pulls for the last two christmases. Today, some of her shiny new toys came in today. Needless to say, she's excited. We have picture of our 1/2 bath faucet, and our kitchen faucet as well. They come in these fancy boxes that look like gun cases.







I'm obsessed with windows. It's been something I've wanted since the day I moved in. We have 27 windows in our house, now we only need to replace 25 (someday). Two Pella windows showed up on my doorstep and I can't wait to see them go into our new rooms. They are wood on the inside, and metal clad on the outside. We picked black for the exterior color, for a little pop and style points. Our exterior window trim is white, so they will contrast nicely.

1 comment:

  1. You will love those Pella windows. Ours are still working great after 8 yrs. I'm sure I'll get another 50 out of them.

    ReplyDelete

twitter test