Thursday, October 13, 2011

We Have Cabinets!

Well, I think I can pretty honestly say I accomplished nothing at work today, unless you count obsessing over the cabinets being installed at home. Needless to day, I sprinted out the door at 4:00 when I couldn't wait another minute, and came home to this stunning scene.



Again, still phone photos, sorry. I found the camera but the battery is dead, and this just cannot wait, right? Above is the view from the living room, and next is the view from the back door. There are still a few doors to install, and crown as well, so they'll come back next week to wrap it all up.


I'm so happy we went for inset doors - it creates such a clean, classic look. 


Glass still needs to be installed in the upper doors, but you can get the idea of the look without it. I love the clean white uppers, and look forward to arranging everything inside. 


We did just a few upgrades, including this spice rack next to the stove:


And this trash drawer next to the sink, with space for both trash and recycling. 


And finally, the show-stealer! Something about this little bathroom vanity just amazes me. It's so perfectly tucked in to our space, and the shallower depth makes for a very cute, streamlined petite look.


I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. It shapes the space up so well, and we can really feel the layout of the rooms. The boxes and doors are perfectly smoothly finished, and feel solid and strong. 

1 comment:

  1. love it.
    i might be almost as excited as you guys to see how this turns out....

    ReplyDelete

twitter test