Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In the Meantime

So, Chris is in final stages of this impending project. We hope to drag out the suspense (which I'm sure is just killing you!) no more than another day or two. In the meantime, here's what I've been up to:


We call this one "Hear No Evil, See No Evil" - monkeys are eyes and ears from being finished.

I made my first sock monkey a few weeks ago. They're a bit time-consuming, but pretty easy and irresistibly adorable, right?

So, my 3rd niece Phoebe Jane Elliott was born in Grand Rapids last Friday. This weekend I couldn't resist making her and her sisters each a monkey, that I can give them when I visit in a few weeks.



Best of all, as we took these pictures we realized that my nieces' initials spell "ape" - how appropriate!


Annabel, Phoebe and Emma - in no particular order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter test